The full schedule is:
- Monday night: London to Truro
- Tuesday: Truro to Newquay via Par. On to Exeter, Yeovil, Wareham, Bournemouth and Brighton
- Wednesday: Brighton, Ashford International, Margate, Gillingham, Gravesend, Tilbury, Upminster, Romford, Ipswich and Norwich
- Thursday: Norwich to Peterborough, Birmingham, Chester, Crewe, Manchester, Preston and Carlisle
- Friday: Carlisle to Newcastle via Middlesbrough and Darlington. Then on to Inverness via Edinburgh and Falkirk
- Saturday: Inverness to Edinburgh via Aberdeen before ending the tour with a visit to the National Railway Museum in York
I note that his lordship is not risking taking in Wales.
Even without that hostage to fortune, it will be interesting to see how many days' programmes are completed without a hitch. Is anybody keeping a log of Adonis's progress?