Friday 29 August 2008

Visit of Baroness Scott

Little did I realise eight years ago, when I was stuffing envelopes in the successful Romsey by-election campaign alongside Baroness Scott of Needham Market, that I would have the honour and pleasure of meeting her again as part of her presidential campaign.

Last Wednesday, Ros visited Neath and Port Talbot. After a photo-opportunity in Cimla and a visit to council & the mayor in Port Talbot, she met party activists in Tonmawr. She is pictured here with John Warman, leader of the Liberal Democrat group on Neath Port Talbot council.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick update: The evening in the Haywain in Brigend went very well, all enjoyed.

G. Lewis
Bridgend Lib Dems

Steph Ashley said...

Lovely photo of her! She'll be coming to us tomorrow but I'm afraid there's not so much for her to do. I'm just hoping the weather will clear up for the barbecue (might not have been te best plan given the track record of Welsh weather this summer!)

Anonymous said...

Baroness Scott is very down to earth; if elected, I think she'll make an excellent party president.

G. Lewis
Bridgend Lib Dems